Pages

background

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dear Blog


Dear Blog, 
Sorry I haven't written here for a while...the world has been finding things for me to do lately. I promise I will return and offload all of the things going on in my mind when the universe slows down just a tiny bit. I am at the end stages of the Team Ruby auction (still trying to buy my baby a cure), another side project that just seemed to snowball into something amazing. Once again I have under-estimated the compassion and generosity that people have shown us. It makes me wonder what we have done to deserve this wonderful support, instead of letting me wonder why we deserved to have CF in our lives at all.

Ruby has been waking with severe tummy pains throughout the night so I have been tired, even too tired to come and visit you. I haven't had a good entry in a while. I know I posted many times in May for 31 Days of May, the Cystic Fibrosis Way but they were more for awareness purposes, not lightening my emotional load.

So thanks for waiting for me...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.