Pages

background

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Two Lines

The wee test has changed in the last few years. They used to be conveniently designed to get wee over your whole hand, now it's only your fingertips that get a spray. Plus, they come with a little cap/cover thing so you don't have to see the offensive whilst waiting for your result.

Jane & Beck laughed at me for doing a test about a week after "the event" (my mum may be reading this, and although I am a 30 year old married woman & mum knows how babies are made, still can't bring myself to write the "s" word...), so this time I waited a bit longer. A few seconds after the wee soaked in, two blue lines appeared.

Called Craig straight away, he was excited and giggled. He was pretty proud of himself, he thinks he has a pretty good success rate...well his job is done, guess the rest is up to me! I wasn't as excited, I was worried about being drugged up on antibiotics and Panadeine Forte for the last few weeks. But that's the good thing about having a friend as a midwife, you can get advice on hand! So I gave Sue a call who reassured me that I hadn't melted the baby, phew!

So, let the games begin...


Should I have kept the wee stick for a keepsake??

No comments: